Glossary And Terms
- A field of energy surrounding a body. explain more
- Chakra, Chakras, Cakra, Cokro
- High frequency energy threads located in the ethereal body.
- "life force energy"
- Master or Reiki Master or Grand
- There clearly exists no Grand master designation that Usui passed onto
Many masters have added or taken away some techniques and modified the
teachings. Some have added Tibetan Techniques, Chi Kung, Wicca, New Symbols
and whole new styles have been created. There are now
- Precept (japanese Gokkai)
- Gokkai is the middle part of the usui precept :
- Kyo dake wa, Ikaruna (For Today, Do not anger)
Shinpai suna, Kansha shite (Do not worry, Be grateful)
Gyo wo hageme, Hito ni shinsetsu ni (Work hard, Be kind to others)
- means "Higher Power or Wisdom"
- The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words. Rei which means "Higher
Power or Wisdom" and Ki which is "life force energy".
- Reiki Teate
- Means the hands on healing.
- Schuman Resonance
- is earth's magnetic field
- see Reiki Teate